Connect with Us
About Church of God Mission International
The vision of the Lord to us and the team that makes up the family of Church of God Mission International, Victory Chapel is to reach the world for Jesus Christ through the preaching of the Gospel.
The Call the Lord has given to us is to preach the word in and out of season as an evangelistic ministry.
Church of God Mission International, Victory Chapel was born out of a Holy Spirit motivated desire for us to know Christ and the burden for lost souls.
We pray that as this ministry grows and God raises more men and women to reach the entire world for His Kingdom, He will supply the people whose vision and aim is to fulfill the Great Commission which is the challenge of Church of God Mission International, Victory Chapel.
It is also our prayer that everyone that gives his or her life to Christ through our ministry will have this vision; “Evangelism, Our Supreme Task”
May God through this foundation that has been laid, reach our generation with a ministry of healing body, soul and spirit, that man may become a wholesome being.
1. To know Christ. The bible occupies a prominent place in all programs.
2. To preach the gospel in all parts of the world. Evangelism is our supreme task.
3. To train, ordain and license men and women for the work of the ministry.
4. To give evangelistic assistance to local churches through crusades, revivals, church planting,
evangelism seminars and to raise up high-powered and formidable evangelism teams for local
churches etc, whenever we are called upon.
5. To establish and maintain parochial bible and Christian oriented institutions.
6. To plant churches in all nations as the Lord directs.
7. To print, publish and distribute religious literature.
8. To spread the word through media ministry.
9. To engage in social and community work by establishing and maintaining facilities for the needy.
10. To acquire, develop and dispose of property.
11. To promote sense of understanding and mutual co-operation among the generality of Christians irrespective of their denominational affiliation.
12. To build a multi-racial and multi-cultural church.